Check out our adventure guide to choose your next activity.
Ready to get outdoors, feel the sun on your face, and make memories with your family and friends? Don’t go without checking out our adventure guide and stocking up on supplies here at East Coast Sports first. Below, we’ve put together an adventure guide that outlines some fun, family friendly activities that are popular here in our quiet beach town.
- Water tubing—Equally thrilling and unforgettable, water tubing is for the adrenaline junkie. Hook up a tube to the back of your boat, and your rider will speed across the water until you either stop or they fall. Pick up your tubes at our store before you head out! And after you’ve worn your kids out tubing, take them to nearby Soundside Park for a picnic or fun on the playground.
- Water skiing—Another great boating activity, water skiing is a classic form of fun that takes balance and a little bit of practice. We have skis of all sizes, so grab a pair for your kids or a new pair for yourself at our store.
- Fishing—Take your boat out and find your next catch! We sell fishing licenses and also know several local, trustworthy fishing captains in the area if you’re interested in booking a fishing charter.
- Boating—Sail by Surf City Pier, enjoy the beautiful water below you, and try your hand at fishing. Whatever way you plan to spend your next boating adventure, make sure you have the right lifejackets – we sell child and adult lifejackets, so everyone in your family can stay safe.
- Swimming—Topsail Island is a favorite beach spot in our area. Grab your beach umbrella, a cooler of drinks, and your towels and spend the day swimming in the ocean or lounging on the sand.
- Paddle boarding—Paddle boarding is all the rage right now, and the water here in Surf City is gentle enough to take out a paddle board and cruise around. We sell paddleboards if you’re ready to try out this popular watersport.
As you can see, there’s no shortage of things to do here in Surf City, North Carolina! We can answer any questions about our adventure guide and give you more ideas of fun things to do in the area when you stop by our store.